Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone so sim blocked but phone now returned

Hi. I lost my phone yesterday and reported it lost so the phone and sim were blocked. Someone kindly returned the phone so I rang and asked for it to be unlocked. I have had emails saying I will get a new sim but not received one yet Phone showing em...

Sarah291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working

My daughters phone (iPhone 12) isn’t let her make or take calls or messages it’s saying she has no data, her data is at 26 left out of 30 as she uses the WiFi at home what do I do? Thanks

Kealey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data signal terrible

Anyone had any joy with ending a contract due to poor coverage? I used to get ok coverage inside and out, the coverage map tells me not a issue but for weeks I’m often lucky to now get 3G, often nothing, for weeks all I get is, sorry we have engineer...

Resolved! Multiple fake O2 calls.

Within three days I have had seven calls from scammers claiming to be calling from the 'O2 network'. Each time I hang up and block the number and each time they call again from a different number. (Or at least the number that comes up on my phone is ...

EllaJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy 22 ultra get extra £150 when you buy it.

Hello, just ordered the Samsung Galaxy Ultra 22 and im looking to recycle my old S20 in, and it say I can recycle my phone and get an extra £150 when I order the S22 Ultra but im putting my order number in the promo code for recycling my phone and it...

O2 still not working in Italy

This is the third time I've been in Italy and my iPhon 12 Max hasn't worked. (It works fine in Portugal.) O2 sent me a new SIM before this trip to try, but that hasn't solved anything. I've changed the APN to mobile.o2.co.uk, but it hasn't helped. O2...

Resolved! No Internet from 5g to 4g

So ever since getting my Samsung galaxy s21 with 5g sim network, the 5g works fine but if I'm in an area that doesn't support 5g or where coverage isn't too great and my data drops to 4g coverage. The 4g symbol is at the top bar as normal but I have ...

Sean97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New replacement sim

I have put a replacement sim in a new phone (previous one stolen) and I have not got any network yet? O2 website said it should be instant once phone is set up, which it is. I have tried switching the phone on and off but still no network? I have goo...

Jul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 not dealing with my fraud report

Hi, my partner has been a victim of fraud last summer. The fraudster pretended to be from Carphone Warehouse and they opened 2 accounts in his name. We reported it immediately and were told a few days later the accounts were closed. Then we started t...