Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing payment date

Why is it so hard to speak to someone?! Online chat doesnt seem to exist any more. Aura is no help. Each time I select an option to try and direct me to the right page I end up back on the original page!!! Tried phoning and none of the options apply....

Resolved! How do I use my prime free add on? HELP!

I got prime as a free add on when I upgraded my phone, it runs untill jan 2021 however I don't know how to use it or add to my amazon accoutn and I have not found answer online. please help before this add on expires and is compeltely useless!

Resolved! Lost Phone

Hello, I have lost phone. I am hearing impairment and need speak to someone on live chat. I can't find live chat anywhere. Regards Cathy

COH50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus

I am trying everything to no avail to get the £2 a month off Disney plus as an extra, is it due to the tariff I am on? I am on the £10 a month big data bundle, Thanks

Keeto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor call quality

I've recently switched to sim only from my contract and the call quality is really poor, i.e. people can't hear me when I'm speaking to them. This is a recent issue, so I'm wondering if the move from contract to sim only has somehow done something, e...

tricolas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My iPhone

My iPhone keeps freezing every 30 is so seconds and it’s so annoying it just freezes and doesn’t do nothing and it’s stuck and can’t get off the page or try to tap and doesn’t nothing then tries to catch up but can’t and locks itself? Any reason?

Kirsty10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

I have an issue where I have received a text saying payment to reprocessed and to click on a link to update details. I am confused as far as I can see everything has been paid up to date

Chez3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Trying to swap sim but old SIM card not working so can't receive text message codes to verify ID please help

Presty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls to me answered by someone else??

Help! When i have inbound calls my phone stops ringing after 3 rings. Today I called the person right back and they said it went through to someone else who didn't know who they or I was! Why is this happening. I've had the number since 2010! How can...

meme1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos