Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Inclusive zone-usa

Have inclusive zone for use in usa, however, cannot use phone to call local numbers as get call not recognised. Dialling same number from hotel phone can get straight through.Have checked with O2 and all settings on phone as they should be. Only way ...

Mo54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No caller ID

Hi I have an iPhone 13 and all my incoming calls show No caller ID Have been given the run around by customer service been told different things I just want it resolved can you help. I do have a sim only different number with O2 on my account when I ...

Jilly21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring existing number from Tesco Mobile to O2

I am new to O2. I have just received my new sim (pay monthly) with its new number. I will be using the same iPhone handset and want to keep my existing number, without loosing WhatsApp and text history ideally. I have my existing Tesco Mobile sim PAC...

BrianW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

At least 1 Year of slow Data speeds

My apologies but by the time I reach here, my patience has diminished.Data speeds through lock-down was superb. However, for at the least a year, speeds have been pathetic. My memory serves me that a significant change occurred at during the merger p...

Resolved! Register Company for O2 Open

Hi there,I’m an HR professional and looking to register my company for O2 Open as a benefit. How do I go about this please? Many thanks, Emily

Emily18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Hello, I have noticed these past few weeks, signal on my phone and my partners phone has been really poor. we have reset our phone and I find that I need to put my phone into airplane mode at least 3 times a day to search for signal. It’s really poor...

Resolved! Contract termination and direct debit cancellation

Hello!I've recently asked for my contract to be terminated as I moved abroad and I'm no longer using my O2 number. Before receiving notice from the provider on my contract termination I've cancelled my direct debit with which I was paying my monthly ...

Resolved! Unlock an iPhone 6S from the O2 network

My daughter gave me her old iPhone after upgrading and is also using a different network provider. I have carried out a factory reset and had it re-authorised in my name with Apple. But it is locked to O2 and I have been going around the houses on th...

Dave110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIGNAL???

Can someone please help, I’m tearing my hair out here! I’m not receiving outside calls, they go straight to voicemail. If I do get a outside call I cannot hear anyone. My text messages do go through but sometimes I have to keep retrying over and over...

Jonesy69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos