Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message issues

Hi my calls are working but my phone won’t sent sms text messages and doesn’t seem to be receiving them. I can sent i messages but not sms ones

FRAUD AND TERRIBLE SERVICE

Someone please help me!! On the 23rd May I noticed that someone has taken out an IPhone Pro13 under my account! I reported this to O2 IMMEDIATELY, they advised me to call my bank and cancel my direct debit. She also assured me that as O2 is experienc...

NNAbdul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving calls from EE numbers following a port

So, July 10th my partner and I changed from EE and Three to go in to a joint contract as both of ours were up and O2 have EU roaming still. My Three number ported correctly however my partner who came from EE did not. She can still not receive any ca...

JoeD1020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved Home

Hello, I moved home in March 2022. I have very poor signal and very patchy and slow 4G at my new home. The property is being renovated so I have no internet set up yet to use wifi calling etc. I am wanting to upgrade my phone early, in contract until...

kellybun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of repairs

Hi, could someone advise rough cost to repair microphone on iPhone 8 please?

JalFpw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hi. Can anytime tell me the problem between 02 and Samsung please. I was told on phone to o2 that esim connectivity would be OK between my Samsung galaxy note 10 plus and my Samsung galaxy watch 3, however I both into o2 shop and was told it can't be...

Mmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone network connection

My bill started from the 17th June, however today is the 22nd and I am still not connected. I was supposed to be transported from Vodafone to O2 today, My phone has been off all day and I am still not connected. I have a message that says 'Sim not pr...

spayne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

It seems O2 have cancelled my current sim before my new one arrives later this week!! Totally stuck!

Debbie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi I’m abroad could you please let me know why my data ain’t working?