Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A52s overheated

I have had my A52s since Dec 2021, and have had no issues at all. So, last Sunday, whilst I was on holiday, my phone battery died naturally while I was out. When I got back to the hotel, I plugged my phone in to charge it. After about 5 minutes, the ...

Vaness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up 15 and get only 5 as a balance

Hi team, my number is xxxxxxxxxxxx: and this is the second time I top up one amount and get a different balance. under my account I can't see my consumption either. Please I need some guidance, thank you [Mod edit: Please do not share personal detail...

Resolved! Reconnection

Hi I was late paying my bill due to an accident. I have paid it now but still not reconnected....

Cancelled vigin media package when salesman gave me free o2 simm, then took £432.20p from my account

Sales man from virgin media conned me. Said would give me free o2 sim with package. After reading info found not free over £ 20 extra. Cancelled and made complaint to virgin. Had my bank details. Contacted o2 told them i had been misled and no longer...

Access to my online account!!!

I recently switched to o2 through my Virgin account. Since then I have had nothing but issues trying to access my online o2 account. I have spoken to o2 3 times and it's still not sorted!! I can not sign in and when I try it states my account had not...

Poor signal since switching to O2

A few months ago I took out the Volt deal which included an O2 Unlimited SIM. My current contract with Three is just ending so I have arranged to cancel that and use the O2 one in a bid to save some money. I have kept my existing phone which is a Nor...

archercj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sim or QR code for setup

Hey, I have a Google pixel 6 pro but unfortunately I didn’t remember to ask for a SIM card, honestly I thought it would be on the box. Going through setup now and there is an option to scan QR code from network but I don’t have one of these either. I...

Saz9000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Need a new sim, 

John59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g from 5g

I just recently bought Iphone 12 and I had o2 sim in my Xr .how I can upgrade 4g from 5g

Indee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos