Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Xbox series s

Hi there Ive just added the series s to my monthly bill. It arrived today and i played it for 20 mins before it switched itself off and now won't turn back on. Who do i need to speak to to exhange it for a non faulty one? Can i bring it into a nearby...

Branney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi I’ve ordered a sim only today. I was previously with three and wanted to keep my number. I got and gave you my PAC code at checkout, with the understanding that that was what I needed to keep it but I’ve just logged onto my O2 and it shows a diffe...

Ilaria88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Customer - Porting Stuck?

There seems to be a lot of similar issues circling around this but here goes:I recently joined O2 as a new customer on a SIM only plan and received my SIM via post this week. I wanted to keep my old number (from Three network) and so I requested for ...

mc451 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my Galaxy Watch 4 LTE, how to remove O2 account?

Hi,I'm selling my Sons Galaxy Watch 4 LTE as he's moved to an iPhone. It's still under contract, and I'm happy to continue to pay this until its cleared. How do I remove/unlink the O2 account from it so I can sell it? Or do I not need to? Thanks!

Iphone software upgrade

Since upgrading my iphone to 16.1.1 software whenever i make or receive calls it shows multiple calls in the call history. It adds numbers from my contacts as well as random numbers.

MattL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hey everyone.Wondering is someone can help with a voicemail issue. I currently have a voicemail that i can't listen to. Everytime i try to call my voicemail (either by holding down 1 or 901) it tries to call then the call gets ended. Ive read similar...

Toya1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems receiving calls and texts after porting from virginmedia

I ported 3 days ago from virginmedia but can only make calls and send texts and not receive either calls or texts. CS says to keep turning phone off and on but this hasn't worked. I would appreciate your help as this seems to be an issue with other c...

Sag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCK code locked

Hi everyone, I need help with my phone (Samsung note 10s). I'm in Africa, when I tried to put my country's SIM card it asked me to enter MCK code to unlock can you help me.Thanks in advance.@MI5

AhmedM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second hand phone when they cant repair

I sent my phone pixel 6 in for repair two weeks and been told that it cant repaired so I'm getting a refurbed second hand phone sent as replacement?Ive had my phone 6 weeks before it was sent in for repair and think this is joke! the phone developed ...

JustinO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos