Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem

hello, I have a problem with sending text messages, the message "failed to send the message, please try again later" and when I try to call, directs me to voicemail, how to solve this problem?

Omagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old number

Good morning, I have recently changed to O2 and I asked to keep my old vodafone number. After introducing the PAC code how long does it normally take to port my old number? Kind regards, Jose

JB11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issue

My Virgin mobile suggests it has a 5G signal when I'm at work PO4 8RA (sometimes drops to 4G) but browsing and app usage is very slow.e.g. Linkedin can fail to grab any content and suggest to retry after a minute, similar experience with other apps.A...

dar4p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my O2 number

Dear Sirs, I've been using my O2 sim card since 2016 and I would like to change my O2 number for the first time. I have recently moved to Saudi Arabia and I'm wondering whether it's possible to change my number online or I need to contact the O2 cust...

Ihab1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My number is coming up different on my wife's phone!

Hello! Both my wife and I have recently moved our phone contracts to o2, mine a few weeks back, my wife this week. Me from voxi, my wife from ee. We both ported numbers across. Weirdly, when I text my wife she receives the message but it shows as hav...

Nick-F by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

HiI am trying to make an international call but it seems to be blocked. Any ideas?

Kenny7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock old phone no sim

Hi, my wife has an old galaxy s6 she was given by work when they upgraded her to a new phone which uses same sim and phone number as old phone, we now want to give it to our nephew, but it is locked to O2. Your unlock form says to enter the phone num...

carpman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch SE data not working

I have an Apple Watch SE and pay for a data plan but for some reason it does not work independently ie the data will only work when paired with the Apple iPhone that is on my account which is not what I want to happen . Can the watch work independent...

mychips by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Link my sons account

I have 2 accounts with o2. The most recent was an offer with virgin media contract. I had to give a different email address to the one linked to my existing account. So now I want bro link the two together. How do I do that please? thanksDebbie Hughe...

DebbieH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos