Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t call 3 digit numbers.

Hi guys. I’ve tried to make calls tonight to NHS 24 and it keeps cutting me off. I’ve tried calling 202 for customer services and it’s doing the same thing. Can anyone help?

cacaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S20 FE Voicemail issues

Please can someone help, All of a sudden my connection to voicemail isn't working. When I call the 901 number or hold down 1 as a shortcut the call ends before it connects. I have full reception and have tried this in multiple locations. The notifica...

JChang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I bought an Apple Watch in February. It is an SE cellular. I am trying to purchase a tariff so I can use the watch without carrying my phone. I started this process in February and have still not been successful.I have have made many calls to O2, bee...

MJane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port failure

Hi there, My port was booked for yesterday. - My old number has gone off (it says number not recognised when someone calls it) - temp number is normal (continuously switched on and off but no switch) Any ideas?

Dougldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service abroad

Please help I can’t use my phone in ITALY and have an unwell pearent I need to make calls no lady can call in either

Debs28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacts coming up as Unknown callers randomly

Hi my phone has started displaying a contact as an Unknown caller when they ring me about 80% of the time now! I've checked all phone settings and they seem fine, done a soft reset on phone but nothing really helps! My Question is could this be a 02 ...

GG_66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active sim card

Can you help me active my sim card if I dont have the old sim card and I cant make a swap

Diana7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historic Call Records

I need to prove that I called someone in 2018 (work related) but don’t know how or if I can access my personal iPhone records from that long ago. I have looked online and the records only seem to go back to the 2020. Can anyone help? Do you think O2 ...

JF43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos