Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New to O2 - Nobody Answers the phone

Hi please advise why the app will not show my usage. Just says “something went wrong” also my number has not ported. It has been 8 days and I’m thinking I have made a mistake so maybe better staying with my current provider.

Gary61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery reports

As of 26/3/23 when I enter *0# before sending messages I no longer get delivery reports. Anyone know if this is an issue.

Wheelie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple texts

Hi for the last few weeks I am either not recieving texts or getting multiples of the same ones, I have already had a new simm but still have the same problem .

Chris101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor reception

Why is the reception very poor in the DY6 area

MDN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail on iphone

Can someone advise on steps to activate visual voicemail on iPhone on new contract? ThanksMahendra

Mahendra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email is already registered

So I recently ordered a broadband deal with virgin and it comes with a 02 sim card. I received a email saying they can't process the order for the sim card because my email is already registered with 02. Can anybody help me on this?

Reecey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Hi,I have a question about my account. I miss my payment and my number now is blocked. I can't log in to my account I change my password but you will send to me a code but my number is not active

Number Port Problems

We have recently switched a mobile to O2 due to a re-contracting our Virgin Media broadband package which is now 'Volt'. The line was on Virgin Mobile previously. I requested that we kept the same number. - Despite contacting Virgin and O2 four times...

JHN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 not in use

 my watch which is a series 8 has never worked without my phone nearby since I bought it in sept 22, last week I reset it for the 20th time and it was error code 14. Sarah from here did something and it worked for 3 days not properly as it still woul...

A159990E-1804-40B3-BCA3-DF44EDA51309.png
RVA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Porting problems

I am trying to port my number from a Vodafone business account (leaving company) to a new personal O2 account. My SIM arrived last weekend but I was away so didn’t install until 17:00 Monday. I tried to go through the text porting request process but...

JeremyOH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos