Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch Series 8 “Activating Data”

Hi, I recently swapped to an Apple so I could use an Iwatch with connectivity. It’s been over 24 hours and on the watch app under mobile data I’ve had a spinning wheel wheel of death which just says “activating” I’ve tried factory restart and no chan...

Craig6925 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sigal

Suddenly I lost the signal on my phone. I have no way to contact o2 because I don't have another phone.

ozieblo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difficulty porting number from EE

Hi guys Desperate for some help. I requested to port my number from EE to O2 one week ago. 1. Hadn’t heard anything so I called customer services, they did a manual request for me and said it would happen the next day. 2. The next day - received a te...

BacktoEE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 SIM card

Hello not sure who to ask I received my new iPhone 13 and can’t get network set up . I had a sim for iPhone SE but says SIM card not compatible. Can you help to complete my setting up of new phone, thanks Fiona

Minifi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Work VPN not working whilst using personal hotspot

Hi My home internet is currently not working and I am trying to contact to my VPN using my 02 phone personal hotspot but it will not let me connect. I have contacted my work administrator and they say the issue is with my service provider.

WorkerAF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm having an issue activating esim on my iPhone 12 mini

I switched from 3 network to O2, initially I received physical sim and raised request for esim. When I'm trying to scan the code it says "unable to activate esim, contact O2 for assistance". I had a call with O2 support team using my physical sim and...