Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second phone same number

I want to use a dumb phone for some of my time. Is it possible to get a duplicate SIM, or move my SIM card between phones, so that I have this option, whilst only using the one number? Then each day I can choose which phone I wish to use and turn on ...

Signal issues

New issue with phone signal, mast down? Callers can not hear you during phone calls, issue developed in the last month for o2 and Vodafone phones but not Tesco phone

Bea101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

HELPI am in Barbados and can’t make calls need to contact P2 but chat keeps failing and customer service number won’t connect please helpharry

HG123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G Data not working on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Hi i have been having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 512GB. I have had 5G showing on my phone for quite some time and my phone has been using data whilst it is displayed. However yesterday, I updated my phone and ever since my data stopped...

gurryb93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG Z FLIP PHONE

Hi I've just had a line of light appear up the left hand side and across the fold on my flip phone

Tang7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vodafone customers can’t call me

I moved from Vodafone to o2 last week and used my PAC to keep my number. Since the switch my friends and family who are with Vodafone next work can’t call me it just cuts them off but other networks can. I have called customer service 5 times and the...

Loulou5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I have recently been in touch with O2 as my phone was not receiving any 2-step verification codes for accessing online accounts (shopping,paypal, banks) after removing sim card eventually it did fix the issue. After it happened again O2 have decided ...

missjt54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

London Underground Wi-Fi issues

I made this thread here and nobody from O2 ever responded: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/London-Underground-Wi-Fi-never-auto-connects-again/m-p/1581964#M26541. The issue remains unresolved, my iPhone will not auto connect to the Tube Wi-...

Resolved! activating a replacement sim when abroad

Hi,My phone was stollen when abroad. I locked the SIM and ordered a replacement. I received an email informing me to activate it by sending a text to a UK O2 operator, but I am not in the country and so not directly connected to the UK O2 network. So...

Resolved! No signal

I have no signal whatsoever, I’ve changed to my o2 SIM card a day ago and now I have no signal anywhere, I can’t even find the network on my phone. Can anyone help?

FfiLew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos