Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap from Pay as You Go to Pay Monthly. Now complete loss of service

I transferred from an O2 Pay as You Go to Pay Monthly. I called 202 on Tuesday lunchtime to transfer my old number across. On Wednesday morning at 05:30, my Pay As You Go sim was deactivated. I put my new sim in my phone and...nothing. No connection ...

AlanG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apply watch cellular problem

Hi, I’ve been in contact numerous times with O2 customer service for more than a year and still have had nobody resolve my problem. I have an Apple Watch cellular and am on a sim only plan. I am unable to set up the cellular plan for my watch as I ge...

A-Y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How long will a Number Transfer Take?

Hi I am moving from Virgin Media to O2 Mobile and want to keep my mobile number with Virgin Media. I understand it takes 1 working day for the transfer to happen. I have received the new O2 sim but not put it in my phone yet as its a weekend and I ne...

Resolved! Data

I can’t connect internet by my data.

Enoch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 App

I have downloaded the my o2 app but when I try to log in it won’t open the app

Mike31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on Pixel 7 Pro

Hi. Just moved over to O2. I have a Pixel 7 pro bought direct from Google. I can't for the life of me get visual voicemail working. Does it even work on this device? I've searched the forums and some people seem to have VVM working on a pixel device....

mrgrill79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 refuse to migrate number from current o2 contract to a new o2 contract

Hello,Have bought a new phone form mobilephonesdirect.co.uk on an o2 contract.Called o2 to migrate my current number from my 12 month sim only o2 contract to the new o2 contract.They have refused.I can't see why they wold not allow this, as I am prep...

kcbf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cant access unlimited data in Italy 😭

Hi, I arrived in Italy yesterday and my 5G was working perfectly, however today it’s not working at all, I can’t access my data even though I have unlimited data. I’m currently using my mums hotspot who is also on O2 and has no issues. Please can any...

Resolved! Wrong email on account

For a while, I've been trying to get into my account thinking I didn't know my password, but it turns out a miss typed ny email, and that is why I've never received any emails.