Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Network issues

Hi there, can you get me in touch with your resolution team as I have already spoken to them about issues I have been having with 02 network coverage. I have all the necessary checks on my side including changing SIM card, changing my phone, speaking...

Mosh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my account

I am new to O2 previously with Virgin when I try to access my 02 it gives message no account registered

Neale55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App

Hello i cant login onto my o2 account on the o2 app

Jakub123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up IMEI not recognised

Anybody understand why my phone pixel 7a I recently switched up from a iPhone 14 pro max as found far to heavy so went back to a android phone should of just went for the 7pro at the time as now finding 7a screen to narrow and keyboard hard to type (...

Joshk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAn I move my tariff to a new phone

I nee to find out if I can move the pay and go tariff I have to a new phone. Ive lost one and could do with the credit swopped over.

Safesearch

Suddenly today SafeSearch is turned on when web browsing and it is locked and won't let me turn it off. I presume O2 are responsible for the block of adult content?

Jevon888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post Port: iMessage and SMS not being delivered or sent

My mother and brother had their Vodafone accounts ported to O2. Unfortunately, iMessage will not activate (stuck verifying) and no SMS message are being received/sent. Same for both of them. We have tried Network Settings rest, made sure the correct ...

Resolved! Keeping SIM card active

I am currently traveling and left the U.K. 9 months ago. I am still receiving texts on my o2 number, even though I rarely use that sim, and certainly am not paying to send texts as they’re too expensive. Is it enough to receive texts to keep the sim ...

Keeva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos