Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Suddenly lost visual voicemail

Hi there,I know this has been raised before, but the solutions there haven't worked for me. Today I chaged my plan with O2 - basically the same plan, just with less data, as I'm not using a lot of data.Then I noticed when I got a voicemail that I get...

iMessage not working

Hi, since moving to o2 from Virgin the iMessage isn’t working fully. I can use it with some people but not the second number on my account (husbands number) have been in to store and they changed some setting to fix it but still not working to husban...

M-A-W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 6 cellular

My wife is having trouble with her Apple Watch 6 cellular which shows the plan and seems to have all the correct settings but has stopped making and receiving calls when out of range of iPhone.I have tried calling o2 help but they have not resolved t...

Juan23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls blocked

I reached my spend cap, so I paid my bill. I still cannot make any calls. Please advise.

Solyvista by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Italy is not working for my daughter.

my daughter arrived in Italy today and received an text welcoming her to Italy - she also had something to say that her data/roaming will work there. But nothing seems to be working at all. She has rebooted and removed sim card for a while. Anyone go...

Resolved! BMD scamm

I signed a contract with BMD but they turned out to be scammers and I wanted to break the contract with them through you and sign a new one straight from O2

jarek32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsolicited one time code

I recieved a text with one time code, but I didn't request it, should I be concerned?

Auntydidi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to search on Google or chrome

For the last 2 days I have been unable to do any searches on Google or chrome, it won't open at all. My email keeps shutting down aswell when trying to open emails. Plus my apps are starting to play up aswell. I have done several restarts and full sh...

Mc41276 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos