Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Removed PopUp

I received a pop up telling me that my 4G calling had been removed. I now cannot airdrop photos. It says it has been cancelled on the intended recipients phone.

Wends by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim with new number

Got a new sim with a new number on it and just wondering how to swap it and have the new number? Do I just do the 02 activation method? Also do I have to let people on WhatsApp about my number change or can they still send me messages on there?

JordanH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung ear buds

When l bought a contract with o2 for a Samsung s22 ultra the offer came with free earbuds. These have developed a fault. Who do l contact about this. O2 or Samsung?

Roberto01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola e6plus

A new sim being sent by O2, it’s a 5g sim, will it work in my Motorola e6plus?

Switching from Virgin Media SIM to O2 SIM

I have been issued an O2 SIM to replace my VM SIM as part of my package upgrade. I asked the salesperson about transferring my number, and he said he would handle it - I received a PAC code which he told me to ignore. I received a text on my old SIM ...

Elkay62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Login not working and hasn’t for nearly a year

Whenever I try to log in on the app for O2, it doesn’t log me in and displays a ‘something went wrong’ message, I have been trying for nearly a year like I said in the title. This could be because I had to switch to an android for a while as my IPhon...

Terra_com by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch airtime plan - ongoing issues for months

Hi All,I'm hoping someone can help me.My Apple Watch lost connectivity to LTE around 6 weeks ago. When I lost connectivity, the iPhone app showed the contract as 'inactive'. Now, there is no airtime contract in the apple watch iPhone app, although I ...

Apple Watch ultra won’t pick up mobile data error 106

Hi,I’ve recently had a new sim only from 02 as I wanted the mobile data to work with the Apple ultra Watch. However, when I try and set this up in the watch, I get an error code 106. Can someone please help with this? Thanks.

Tm22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos