Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to France

I am travelling to France soon, do I need to do anything in advance ( call the CS or change setting of the phone ) in order to use the data in France?

BenS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Live Chat

Why is o2 live chat never available? I have recently received a bill far higher than my stated contract andI hate talking on the phone as I have a stutter, and live chat makes things easier for me. Times listed are 8am to 8pm, but always says 'Live c...

just-me by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number down for almost two hours during port - normal?

My number should be being ported over from Virgin today. I’ve had a new O2 SIM with a temporary number in an old phone since Saturday, with my Virgin SIM in my main phone. My Virgin SIM has been without service for almost two hours now, but the O2 SI...

when connecting VPN using forticlient, my internet turning slow

Hi, I need to connect to our company VPN using forticlient, when im connected with my o2, it seems like the internet is slow, but when im using different network like vodafone.. its working fine with VPN ( and all of my officemates as well) .. I thin...

jjjose03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTP

I can't receive OTP (one time passcodes) from banks, shops, credit cards etc. I receive normal texts no problem, have rebooted phone, cleared blocked numbers, tried sim in another brand of phone still no joy. I have called O2 several times with absol...

Penmano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to keep my old number

It's been a long time since I upgraded my phone and I wondered how I can keep my old number? I am already on o2 and looking to upgrade with them as well. Many thanks.

iPhone 13: No phone signal / mobile data

I've got an iPhone 13 with an eSIM on O2 Pay Monthly. For no obvious reason, as of this morning, my phone has no mobile signal or data. I've rebooted it 3 times. I've turned mobile data on and off and I've also put it into and out of airplane mode. I...

Jedzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHL lost my o2 phone parcel

I placed an order on 28/06/22 for samsung galaxy flip 3 it was dispatched on 28/06/22 delivery schedule for 29/06/22 on the morning of delivery I checked DHL tracking and it says this package is delayed I have contacted DHL and they have informed tha...

Problems porting from virgin

Hi,I am having problems porting my number from virgin to 02.Have called 202 twice, giving PAC code etc, told number should be changed by a certain time on both occasions, but nothing has happened.I have a Xiaomi redmi note 11 dual SIM. Have virgin an...

Kevop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos