Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send picture message with my new iphone SE (1st gen)

I had an iphone 5C that sent picture messages fine, with iOS software 9x.Then I switched to an iphone SE (1st gen), and it won't send picture messages. Software is 15x.Could anyone help?I'm just using all the default settings so I don't understand wh...

Purple456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving repeated texts

I'm having real problems with texts coming through repeatedly, sometimes up to 25 times! The sender has only sent it once. It's driving me nuts. I have an oppo phone. Can anyone help?! Please!!

JoMo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal comes and goes

Hi, My signal comes and goes all the time every day. There's certain parts in my area where it just doesn't work at all, but also it is patchy regardless where I travel to at various points in the day. I've reported this a few times now through thr n...

Alex19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 7 5G - Green flickering screen

I have this phone which was provided under contract to me by O2 for a couple of months.So far so good, no problems to speak of until recently the phone began to develop a green flickering image and gradually becoming unresponsive by all input methods...

Jayce_k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watch 5 pro

I cannot for the life of me work out how to use my watch 5 pro remotely (out-of range of my s23+) I've read everything on here and numerous calls to customer support. I've been through 2 watch e-sims. Everything is setup correctly. And still emergenc...

Ryder007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't text an iphone

Hi. I am trying to text a new iPhone number from my Samsung S21 ultra. My friend has a new phone and a new number. Previously I could text them fine. I can text others and receive texts from them but when I text the new iPhone it immediately returns ...

Resolved! Uograde

HiI have upgraded my phone same number..... My new phone isnt arriving till Tues but it appears my old phones sim has been stopped already Is there anyway of getting it going again Thank you

Gfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I disable call barring?

I’m currently abroad and unable to make calls back to the UK as i get a message saying “all outgoing calls except emergency are barred” not sure how to get my 4-digit bar pin either. can someone help me out?

daniyal_7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos