Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile connection

Good morningFor the past 2 months, I have been unable to use my mobile phone to make calls. I reported this to my company some 4 weeks ago, which was acknowledged. Since then I have had weekly text updates telling me there is a fault on your mast and...

Resolved! Phone

A supervisor told me my phone would be on till 28th August and now you’ve got my data n calls off for no reason

Sharon13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch not connecting to mobile data!

I have done a bit of digging and apparently when you have paired your watch you then go to set up mobile data. The thing is your supposed to get a log in page where you can select your mobile plan and activate it there. Problem being I have never had...

Resolved! Apple Watch error 15

Any fixes to this yet? Been speaking to o2 for over two weeks and they seem clueless. Keep getting told wrong information. Countless resets/unpairs and still nothing.Could some tag the O2 people for me, I can’t seem to do it. Many thanks

Resolved! Activate my replacement sim

I'm a virgin media customer. I lost my phone so got o2 to send me a replacement sim with my virgin mobile deal on it. I just can't figure out how to activate it

Confusion by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reference code 14

I’m about at the end of my tether. Please help. I have an iPhone and an Apple Watch. Both work perfectly together. 3 of my kids have iPhones and Apple Watches. Only 2 of them work perfectly together. The 3rd iPhone and Apple Watch, although work toge...

Jac71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelled my account, confirmation

Hi. how can i get confirmation about my account cancelation please. tryed it via phone and just get passed from person to person and end up in a waiting list as long as a long thing

markbivvy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos