Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim card doesn't work good

Hi MY Sim card doesn't work properly.It doesn't connect the call. only send text message that someone was trying to reach me. It disconnect the calls.The person I'm talking cant hear me. Please advise

18+ websites

O2 transferred my old number. I have attempted to unlock this stupid 18+ access, but they're sending the texts to the number allocated to the phone before my number took over the phone do I'm not receiving the "security codes" mad!Help! As usual noon...

GRR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental control

Hi can anyone help please ?First time I have used this help page but my grandson uses my mobile while he with me ,so I had o2 put parental control on my mobile which good for my grandson but how do I get around it to look at news feeds and I gamble o...

Geoginamr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The top-up section will not accept any of my cards

When I go to top-up the website and app will not accept either of my cards. I have put all the numbers in correctly and in the correct format. I cannot call 4444 or 4445 because every time I try the call fails. Can someone please help me top my SIM u...

vondy24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim pack

how can i order a esim pack on line i can not find the page on my o2, i have been to a couple of O2 shops they are out of stock and tell me to go online and order it can anyone help and direct me to the page where i can order the pack

mep4588 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I have recently moved work location only to find the area I work has no signal at all on o2 yet other providers do. My colleagues have suggested moving to EE or Vodafone as they had to do the same due to the same problem and they work fine. Before I ...

Gaz1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

logging in

My log in details are not recognized on my mobilekeep getting message to change itOnly works for the website on my laptopcan't log in on my mobile with same details?

gasboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos