Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sim

virgin sim stopped working 

JG57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ extra activation link

I tried to get 3 months free from Disney+ after swapping to O2 on a pay only sim. The activation link kept taking me to the billing page, and I was taken to an activation page for a moment, but the activate button didn't seem to work, even though 'yo...

Resolved! Refund

Hi, I was trying to upgrade my phone and pay off the rest of my contract (£95). The payment went through but the process crashed. The money has not come back into my account after 3 days and bank not helping. Please can I get a refund?

lilyrose1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after software update

Updated the latest IOS 17.03 and no have no service is this happened to anyone else? have restarted phone and contacted apple they refereed me to my carrier

Ajh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email address

I am trying to change my email address on the O2 app but I cannot find we’re to do this, can you help please?

Lindah66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

I am getting only sketchy 3g if I stand in one place in my home at the moment. It says there's a mast not working and I'll get an update on 9th October!!Not acceptable. I am off sick, I have counselling online, all my support is online. When am I goi...

Julia10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Hi my phone has broken who do I contact many thanks

Newport by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Underground Wi-Fi extra never connects

I am finding the London Underground Wi-Fi never auto connects on my phone, and when I go into settings Wi-Fi extra asks for a username and password. Is this the same as for my O2 account? It doesn’t seem to work. Help much appreciated.

Gah1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos