Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG V50 / LG V60 O2 & UK Compatability for 4& 5G - Please help!!!

Hi all - Been an O2 and LG fan / user for years and would appreciate some advice/tech support. I'm upgrading my LG G7 Thinq and am looking at either the LG V50 or V60. Really want to stick with LG as I've used them since my local O2 guru recommened t...

roddw11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

i have miss placed my sim and i have bought another sim i would like to get my old number activated onto a new sim please could yoy guys help me

subhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received messages

I’ve been sent text messages while my iPhone 11 was water damaged and also done a sim swap , but have not received these texts.Is there anyway of retrieving these lost messages?I have tried ICloud but not there thanks

Sk1904 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

When an order's placed we carry out a number of checks and on this occasion your order (number: ms-319028306) wasn't successful. hi can help me someone,this i mean didn’t accept? is taked from my account 30£ But is in pending.

ANDY24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 months free airtime

When I renewed my contract in September part of the offer that enticed me was that I received 6 months free airtime on my contract yet I've been paying for it in both my last bill and now again in the bill that I've just received...why is this?

Resolved! Amend monthly billing date

Hello, I wanted to amend the current date my direct debits come out every month. Is this possible and is anyone able to assist how I do this? As theres no help or assistance from o2 themselves. Thanks

HarryP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ending contract

hello, ym contract ends on 8th December 2021 - when do I need to contact you to end the contract on this date?

RachelC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone repair

My phone is booked in for a repair. I have still not receive the package to send it back?

Lost o2 rewards

Good afternoon, i went to buy tickets for a concert & added my o2 rewards code. I didn't buy the tickets but now it says I have £0 of rewards??