Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wheres the live chat

I can not find the live chat anywhere, can someone help?

stew2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive texts since forced move from Virgin to O2

Since being moved from Virgin to O2 I have not been receiving text messages I am on e SIM, I have to swap back to my Virgin e SIM to receive texts, but on that SIM I can't make or receive calls. This is driving me nuts, I cannot believe that you are ...

NormansPaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Signal [Removed]

Hi there, I have recently moved to Acton ([Removed]) where a lot of new builds have raised up which has affected signal reception (I assume). In flat I have WiFi so I can compensate with WiFiCall, however, when I get out of the flat I got no receptio...

Darko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I have no signal at my work but have signal everywhere else

Hey. I haven't had signal at my work for a week. O2 say they aren't any faults in my area. IV tried restarting my phone, manually selecting a network but there all at 0 bars. Also tried reset network settings. Any help would be amazing thanks

Ross_bez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing mast issues

Hi there how do I find out when network will be back to normal? I’ve signed up for updates but the issue has been going on for well over a month (could be over 2) and I just keep getting texts to say ‘sorry our engineers are working on it’ with no ex...

Sign in

I can’t sign in to My O2 since yesterday.

HE1587 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing personal details

I can’t seem to change details on my phone as my date of birth is wrong what do I do

Keepy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with my netgear

I have a netgear on monthly tariff with you. For the past few weeks every time I try to use it, especially for streaming, which is why I looked to such a device in the first place, I keep getting problems. "Not enough band width ... try again" is a r...

Kim66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Devices on Account

I have two phones with different SIMS on my account. However, I can’t find the second one anywhere. Only twice today when I was clicked on ‘My O2’ did it suddenly show the two phones so I could select the one I wanted, but every other time it only sh...

almaca60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MY PHONE IS NOT ACCEPTING MY PIN

My S22 Ultra is not accepting my PIN. I tried restarting using my fingerprint but still can't get past the sign in screen. It's the same PIN i've always used. How can I get in? Is there anything that O2 can send to my phone to unlock it? Many thanks

Rogger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos