Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and Collect

What I.D do I need to collect a phone from O2 shop?

Hansig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi just a quick question when receiving a phone by courier is there a code I will have to give the delivery driver if so where can the code be found thanks

Rose18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18+ age verification

Hey, I need to turn on my age verification so I can use certain apps and web sites that I normally use but age verification is turned off. 202 is closed and I don't have a primary number to send a code to as that sim card is missing

Resolved! Text messages failing to send

For the last month or so about 2 or 3 times a day my text messages are failing to send but I've got signal, o2 say there's no problems in the area so any ideas ? I'm using a Samsung s10 plus

Shaun1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspension

Hi,my bill did not go through so I paid at a later date and it said my data/calls/texts would return in 24 hours after paying but my internet has not returned. It’s now been 4 days.thanks,flo

Flo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report phone stolen

Hello, I urgently need help, I need to report my stolen phone and sim, I don't know how to contact you since I don't have a phone to call,

Vincenzo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel a sim card - 14 day cease?

I had a call fgrom virgin offering me an upgraded package an dthey advised I had to have a new o2 sim. I dont need a sim - I have 2 o2 phones already in the household but as a bundle it made the bill cheaper. whenthe contract was emailed the price wa...

et2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simple switch? Not with o2

Since my contract ends I decided to switch to PAYG. Sounds very simple… It supposed to happen two weeks ago but I didn’t receive a new SIM card, requested it again but this one didn’t arrived as well. When I contacted O2 again I found out both SIMs w...

Artur76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos