Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving OTP but only from O2

Hello,I switched to O2 couple of weeks ago and noticed that I cant get the OTP sent from o2. Whenever I want access my acount details, choose extra etc they sent 2 codes and non of them are reaching me. Checked various other websites that are sending...

Tereu5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to activate Cellular Plan for paired Aplle Watch Ultra

Hi, I have a pay monthly SIM only plan with O2 (30GB data, unlimited texts & minutes). I use the SIM in an iPhone 14 Pro Max that I bought from the Apple Store Online. I recently bought an Apple Watch Ultra from the Apple Store Online. I would like t...

pah210147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges not yet on bill

How do I check recent charges that haven't appeared on my bill? I made a call to a 0333 number and not sure what the charge is but the 'recent charges' section on billing is a few weeks behind.Thanks

Andy40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt benefits

Does anyone know how to activate volt benefits? It says sign in to my O2 yet there is nowhere to activate the volt benefit

Steve31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple problems since forced switch to o2

My phone was switched from Virgin Mobile to o2 on 23rd August. I am aware Virgin used o2's signal. I have not made any changes to the phone settings. When the switch over happened I received a notification that my network operator had changed setting...

EmmaLFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mobile internet

Good afternoon. About 3 weeks ago my mobile internet suddenly stopped working. I have done a network reset which did not work, plus wiped all my Wi-Fi passwords …I have done a network status checker and they say that it appears that my nearest phone ...

Philw70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Does new watch have a sim

Vicki7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2nd phone

Hi I have a second contact (my daughters) I would like to be able to turn off her SIM card temporarily when she doesn’t deserve it…. Is this something I can do from the My o2 app ?

heather75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error code 112

Hi I’m setting up my Watch ultra and when I click add mobile plan it takes me to o2 login and when I enter my login details it comes up with this error Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 ...

iPhone 14 issue

Hi! awaiting response from the CRT team. ongoing issue with data connection, I have to manually reconnect all the time when I’m out of the house. has anyone had this issue resolved?