Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage

In the past week or so, it's become next to impossible to send text messages, why is this? My device works perfectly and has never had an issue before. Sending a simple message takes several attempts now and incoming messages appear delayed and out o...

Exosome72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank screen on my iPhone 14 pro max

Over the last week I have woken up to a blank screen on my iPhone 14 pro Max, the phone is still on but obviously I cannot do anything while it is in this mode, the first time it last one & half hours & a few days ago it lasted for two & half hours.I...

Solar57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 login

Good afternoon,I've been trying to log in to My O2 to view/pay my bill, but I can't get past the phone number confirmation. I've put in my number several times and double-checked it is the right one, but no confirmation text has been sent. Is there a...

Anon_1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! classic sim replacement

Hi my mum has damaged her sim card which is the old classic pay as you go, im reading that is no longer running but hoping there is a way to get a new sim as she is still a customer and has credit left. James

Madhatter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Caller ID for Contacts.

All my Incoming calls are Unknown, which includes Contacts stored on phone. I have caller ID and Spam protection turned on. I have reset Phone on numerous occasions, problem still remains.This problem arose when I changed my Sim card to a new one. Be...

James_A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi I'm Tring to set up WiFi calling on my device and I'm really struggling

Sarahboo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

I can’t find my Puk code and can’t get in touch with o2

Julie8766 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turning Voicemail off and on

I'm off to India shortly and the general guidance on the web says to turn off voicemail if you want to avoid expensive charges. The O2 site says you can turn voicemail off by ringing 1760 but not how you can turn it back on! Does anyone know how to t...

captharry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos