Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IMEI barred when phone lost. Now its been found O2 cannot reinstate my network on my phones handset

Hi I hope someone can help me here? I lost my phone 16/03/24 and I rang up to block my sim and iPhone, I then found my iPhone later on the same day so I rang up to get everything back to normal and unblocked! I’ve rang up cs 3 times and spoke to peop...

Ricky1695 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My number is not recognised

Anyone phoning me gets a message number not recognised but I can send and receive texts and make calls

David58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issue

Hey I bought a o2 sim 7 days ago till than my network is not working properly i tried everything like restart my phone reset network setting but i don't making any difference i have 7 days left if my network is not working properly my in next 3 days ...

Ahamd142 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new SIM is NOT working

A new sim from O2 is not working. In calls is working and out calls is not working. Could you please help.

AK10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI block

So my account had an imei block placed due to overdue payment. I then sorted this with o2. And the debt team who said he would send a pay as you go sim for me to use with my iPhone 15 pro max. Since Saturday I’ve had no signal on my phone, and it’s d...

Cbbbbx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number inactivity disconnect

Hello Does anyone know how long it takes for o2 to automatically disconnect a number if it is inactive? I want to keep my PAYG number "alive" until the time comes that I can make it my main driver (contract). I've spoken to o2 but I get different ans...

fnanfne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!! No signal

I have had no signal (voice/text/data) since Saturday both at home and away, when usually I have no problems. There does not appear to be any network issues, wondering if the recent ios 17.4 update I did has anything to do with this???

Resolved! Hello I'm looking for some advice regards to a upgrade but I've chosen the wrong variant of Samsung

Will somebody point me the right direction please. I have just upgraded to a new device and I wanted the Samsung galaxy s24 ultra but I've been delivered a Samsung galaxy s24 instead It is entirely my fault because I didn't see it at the time I paid ...

New782122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location services not working

After a couple of months tearing my hair out and getting unhelpful responses from O2 I spoke to someone today who fixed my problem. A while back I accidentally removed age verification from my kids phones and couldn’t re-enable it. I called O2 and th...

Chucklebus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos