Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Movius for blackberry

need to use blackerry for movius on my phone.However when movius sends ativatin pin via sms,my phone does not receive the pin via sms.I have no issues receiving sms messages from other organisations ,ie my bank,02,my pension provider.Any work arounds...

Resolved! Tariff upgraded and now can’t make calls

Hi, I upgraded my tariff this morning and now can’t make or receive calls. Have tried turning phone off and on again, can send SMS fine. Partner with o2 and his service is fine. Any ideas?TIA

Joanne14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My forename is wrong on my account

my forename is wrong by a single letter, that single letter turns my name from a male name to a female name and im missing out on virgin volt benifits on the virgin side of things because my name doesnt match up with my virgin account name, even thou...

Resolved! Call forwarding issues while abroad

Hi,Can you please help?I am in Dubai and am unable to forward my calls to a number in England.Is this because i didn't sync my phone in the UK?Is there anything I can do to resolve the matter while in Dubai.Thank you .

NMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Hi, ive got about 2 payments left on my phone ([personal details removed by mod - this is a public forum]) and would like to change my tariff when its finished to the same as the other phone on my account ([personal details removed by mod - this is a...

Sdt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my new number

I received email from O2 suggesting I start a webchat to get help keeping my number. I couldn't get a PAC no.

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

I recently upgraded and my old SIM is saying not provisioned my new phone came and says exactly the same. I can5 text or call help I need to make calls!!

Resolved! Sim issue

Hi there, ive placed my order for my phone to be upgraded this morning talking to a very helpful man on the phone. But since then my current phone keeps telling me there's a provisional issue with my current sim? Just wondering why this is happening?...

Cat1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal problems

Im always loosing signal when on calls and my data always on h or no internet at all. I use my phone for work and really need it working

Resolved! Replacement

Hello.. I need advice. I recently had to send my new laptop away to be repaired. I was told to send the box and everything that came back . They have just send a brand new replacement laptop only. With no box , charger , or touch penthanks

Pc79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos