Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tariff change

I’ve received an email saying my tariff has been changed - but I haven’t requested a tariff change…

Mango by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phantom voicemail

I have a Samsung A3 (2016) mobile. Every time I switch it on it says I have new Voicemail and should dial 901. When I do so I don't have any new voicemails. Anyone else seen this? It's not a major problem but I can't help feeling there is a simple so...

Loughlini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I keep getting messages regarding billing I've paid

Nathan32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message bubble

I've had a 2 on my messages app since the account was taken over from virgin mobile. I thought it would be fixed once I got a new phone but it's still there so I presume it's a SIM/account issue?Any help appreciated

Jcl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stolen phone and can't remember security question

I was mugged on the weekend and my phone got stolen. I filed a police report that day. I went to the o2 store but as I can't remember the security question (i know my billing details etc and I can log into my o2 account) they made me call customer su...

Resolved! Unknown caller ID

All incoming calls are showing as unknown despite being in my contacts. How can I fix this?

MFB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text problem

Dear [O2 Customer Service], I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the service I have received over the past four weeks regarding an ongoing issue with my text messaging service. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, I h...

Andrei49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

I’ve been with O2 for about 3 years now. When I got my first phone from them it was amazing, signal was fantastic had no drop outs and could even take a phone call sitting on my couch (which was out of the question with EE). since upgrading to an iPh...

Vicksmad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I have Galaxy S9, and have transferred everything to my new Galaxy A34 5G. I think they both use Nano sim and Galaxy A34 5G has come sim free. I am not sure how to proceed. Could I just take the sim from S9 and insert it to A34? Will that work or do ...