Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inclusive traveller - calls

I have volt benefits including the inclusive traveller service, confirmed this multiple times with customer service. Currently in USA, however, I cannot receive calls! - samsung s21 ultra (does not have O2 software)- phone all up to date- roaming on-...

Resolved! Ear buds

How do I claim my free earbuds after taking out an o2 contract on s23

Sam48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S23 - Incoming calls all Private

I have an issue with Galaxy s23 which I upgraded to last week with a new esim. All incoming calls show as either Private number or Unknown.I have checked all phone settings, reset the network settings and still no luck. I have raised a case with O2 a...

GJPhilp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

If I order a new 5g sim can I keep my number 

Resolved! Safe search restrictions

Please remove all restrictions from my service. 

Laid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number hasn’t transferred to new phone

I transferred from EE to O2 today and the number, hasn’t transferred as agreed, what do I do as all my online bank accounts are set up for my original number [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Tha...

Carole4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos