Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No mobile data in Europe

Hi,arrived in Denmark 2 days ago and have no mobile data. Have call customer service and advised to reset network settings with no luck. The call got disconnected and I have got network provider voicemail which I can’t access or call back. When I try...

BBC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim activation

hiMy phone is set up and actuated to use but when dealing the number I get the engaged tone

No VoLTE or Visual Voicemail on Android

Hello. Please could somebody advise. I joined O2 last week on a monthly SIM only contract. I have ported my number over from previous provider. I have phoned the call center numerous times and have got no where. I cannot activate voLTE or visual voic...

Gee333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legacy to 360 transfer taken 18 months! Help!

I'm trying to get my legacy number transfered over to a 360 account so i can do a switch up. It's been 48 hours since the most recent attempt by them and still no joy! This has now been going on since end of 2022! Any advice please?!?!

VOLTE aka 4G Calling on S20 5G

Anyone else had this problem?On Virgin, I always had the VoLTE icon when 4G or 5G was on. Since they moved me to O2, VoLTE has never been on. I've spoken to O2 several times, done all they've asked, and they've raised support calls but nothing ever c...

Neilr100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code 27

Hi, I am trying to link my O2 number with my iwatch. I visited a local O2 store who said all I need to do is connect my O2 login details through the watch app. However I keep getting code 27.

Cdobbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boostbox

I have an old Boostbox connected to my router. I suspect it has been there for years. I recently upgraded to Fibre Optic (including upgrading my router) and BT has transferred me to VOIP, cancelling my landline.What, if any, function is this old Boos...

BrendanJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sms

HelloDuring x-mas time you02 cut off my Bolt on with out my permission, that's why I couldn't get and send x-mas greetings.I received "Sorry"from you,O2,and Bolt on was returning. But with the Bolt on you cut my All SMS which I can neither receive no...

123latvia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos