Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Some callers cannot get through to my mobile

A small number of callers cannot get through to my phone. They are all in my contacts and they are all with EE.They either get an engaged tone (at a time when my phone is not in use) or a voice stating 'the number you called is incorrect' - even thou...

Corystes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Hello ove just paid for my bolt on however it is not working, how long does it take to start?

Vanessa3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

After numerous hours of my time on hold to technical assistance asking why my phone number hasn’t been ported over yet . It’s now 12 days and there’s no explanation of why this hasn’t been done. It’s in the back office to deal with is what I’m told ....

Bod53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim issues

I have changed to a sim only plan and since then I am getting notifications saying so simdetected and have no signal atall for nearly 24 hours

Katie32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App upgrade has removed my accounts

Since the latest app update I have lost access to the mobile phones which are part of my account. I have 4 mobile phones and 2 watch sims under my main account. I pay for these phone numbers and they weer originally set up by myself.The mobile phones...

Frank_D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI barred when phone lost. Now its been found O2 cannot reinstate my network on my phones handset

Hi I hope someone can help me here? I lost my phone 16/03/24 and I rang up to block my sim and iPhone, I then found my iPhone later on the same day so I rang up to get everything back to normal and unblocked! I’ve rang up cs 3 times and spoke to peop...

Ricky1695 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My number is not recognised

Anyone phoning me gets a message number not recognised but I can send and receive texts and make calls

David58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issue

Hey I bought a o2 sim 7 days ago till than my network is not working properly i tried everything like restart my phone reset network setting but i don't making any difference i have 7 days left if my network is not working properly my in next 3 days ...

Ahamd142 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new SIM is NOT working

A new sim from O2 is not working. In calls is working and out calls is not working. Could you please help.

AK10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos