Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing information

Hey my minimum contract ends next month on the 2nd. When i upgrade or change my tariff, would it be possible to have the contract under my name and not my mums? I’d be happy for you to run a credit check on me. Thank you

Marco_gg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reference number for direct debit

Hi there, Im in the process of closing one bank account and switching over to another. They have transferred over direct debits but looks like 5 separate direct debits have come across to the new bank. They have asked for the reference number of the ...

ANDTAH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make outgoing calls

since yesterday I hve not been able to make outgoing calls, is anyone else experiencing this problem. I have been to my local O2 store and they said they had had a number of customers with the same issue .............

DJGlobe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bill payment date

I can honestly say I’ve never been more frustrated whilst navigating a website. All I want is to change my pay date. Impossible to do without speaking to someone, yet this is impossible to do. Round and round in circles I go without getting anywhere....

Bag2208 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preferred SIM card not recognised for calls or messages

I am experiencing problems with my phone recognising my SIM card.Under settings>connections>SIM card manager, SIM 1 (i.e. the SIM card I use) is showing as 'unknown number' - I am not sure why, and under 'preferred SIM card', only 'Mobile Data' appea...

Resolved! Employee discount code

I'm quickly running out of time, to get the employee discount code for the Department of Work and Pensions. I've spoken to my HR department, and no joy. Does anybody know the code for DWP?

SR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit

I just put £10 on my phone an something has taken £2 so I can get my bundle can you help please

Kiki89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts from second number

Hi all. Just looking for some advice. I recently got a new phone and transferred my number over but sometimes when I text people it comes from a second number. How would I go about getting this sorted? Thanks

awful by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy S21 New Arrival 😬

My new S21 arrived 2 days ago, well happy I am. Yesterday, I updated the software and in the evening the screen started blinking,later reboots itself twice, then rebooted 3rd time and stay on "SafeMode SystemUI".. What do you guys advise, o2 has been...

Toba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos