Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi - I have received a new SIM 5g card, I have followed the instructions as specified: 1. Pop out the sim card to the right size2. Pop it in the SIM tray3. Activate my SIM by going to 02.co.uk/swapmysim - I have logged into my O2 account and it then ...

Resolved! Keep old number

I’ve got my PAC code how do I switch my number over

Ian113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello I would like to know why my bill is all of a sudden 83 pounds this month when the past year all I’ve paid was 22 pounds a month can you please help and explain why I need to pay so much ?

Cam1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartwatch set up

Hello, I have brought a smartwatch. I rang O2 who told me that I need an esim to get it all started. I have done all that but I still can't make calls or text when am outside without my phone.. I have been told a few things by O2 customer services th...

Resolved! Change payment date

Hello I am in financial difficulty this month due to benefit payment error and can not make this month's payment currently due 17th August. Is it possible to delay the DD payment until 31st August? If not, can you suggest any other way to prevent the...

Connie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

So how do i leave 02, every time i try the contact us page it just takes me to google play, will no longer pay any more bills as i want this account closed

64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going to USA

Travelling to USA how does o2 travel work

Olive by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New mobile phone

Yesterday I purchased a new mobile phone from the Broadmead, Bristol store. Knowing I would need the help of an o2 guru I enquired in store and was told I would need to book online as the guru instore had no availability on Thursday. I was astounded ...

KCP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundles for abroad numbers

Hiya, i move across from UK to Gibraltar and i have the £10 a month bundle of unlimited texts and calls. Although when i try to call or text a gibraltarian phone number it does not allow me to use the bundle but it is not written anywhere on the £10 ...

mH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

Yesterday I upgraded my package from 20gb of data to 50gb , just now you have switched of my 4G calling and it seems my 4G data, why?

John666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos