Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g in France cannot connect.

I am in France. I have travel bolt on but cannot get 4g. My son has 4g so it is available.

CLogue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really bad signal in North Somerset

Really bad signal in North Somerset can hardly use my iPhone 12 , was told upgrading would improve signal issues on my iPhone 8 and is just as bad and no 4g

Andpick80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim proceedure

Hi team Background:I have a Galaxy Watch 4 on order and have been sent an 'eSim voucher' after a conversation with one of the sales team via chat. This, at £5 is unlimited data and can be linked to my phone (GNote20U5G). My problem:Instructions say t...

Resolved! Cancelling contract

I currently have a phone contract and a contact for a tablet for my little boy. The tablet has since died and new one has been brought but he doesnt use the sim card anymore. Can I cancel this please and just carry on paying off the device part of th...

Kaym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting really fed up of lack of voice signal

Ok up until a couple of months ago, I had perfect singal indoors at home and it is just getting worse and worse! To the point, tonight, I am on emergency calls only! I am already being massively overcharged for the package I am on, and now I can't ma...

Bec8605 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

Hi,ive been charged 3 times for a upfront payment of my AirPods 

Emma841 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to top up

I seem to run out my data too quick 

Vipkam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

Hello! I need help, please! Two days ago you cancelled my phone number 07923 159224, because I wanted. But I moved to my country Bulgaria and I need unlock my iPhone, because I can’t use my phone… Please, can you unlock my iPhone?

Stacy8908 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal problems - known mast issue but nothing being done!

For a number of weeks I have had issues with call drop outs, not being heard etc. When checking the signal status pages it shows that a nearby mast is not working correctly however there is no further info as to when this might be resolved. I am sign...

LS16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos