Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded phone will not accept incoming calls

REBECCA1980
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded mine and my daughters phones 2 weeks ago to the 3 pro, ever since the upgrade we have been unable to receive in coming calls. The person calling gets disconnected their end like the number doesn't exist and a missed call shows up on my call log. They do not get the option to leave a voice mail. 

The I phones themselves have had full diagnostics and are fine (they work with other sims for different numbers) I have reset network settings multiple times and have had 3 sim card changes (all O2 advice) and nothing works. I can text and use mobile data plus make calls - it is just incoming calls to our numbers - like O2 wiped them out to incoming calls  when they upgraded us.

O2 are refusing to help - does anyone have any ideas as it has been going on for weeks. O2 say there are no blocks on the account ( and certainly the bills are up to date)

Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

REBECCA1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That should be 13 pro ! Plus I move around the country a lot so it is not a mast issue as I am always in different places and it never works.

Message 2 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sounds like a right mess @REBECCA1980 !

As you have tried customer services a few times, I will ask one of the community gurus to step in.

Can you see if you can help @O2Lisa @O2Ellie @O2Daniel ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@REBECCA1980 

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from here.

Give O2 a call via Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Or you can message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

REBECCA1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spoken to O2 15 times in 14 days made 4 complaints and still nothing 😞 but they still sent me £110 phone bill for May!

Message 5 of 10

REBECCA1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - have spoken to customer services 15 times in 14 days and they are useless.

Message 6 of 10

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for tagging me @gmarkj 

@REBECCA1980 It sounds like we need to take a look in to your account, I will send you a private message now to gather some details and then we can take a look. Please check your inbox in a few minutes.

signature
Message 7 of 10

REBECCA1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I will watch out for the message

Message 8 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

The message will be on here @REBECCA1980 - check the top right of the screen when you log in. There will be an image of an envelope with a number on it. Click there and you will be taken to your list of messages.

You might get an email telling you about it, but you need to reply on the community and NOT via the email.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 10

REBECCA1980
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 10 of 10