Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade, or add bolt ons

Goldie84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as customer services told me they don't know...

I was trying to change my sim only tariff as I am out of contract but it shows the error 'We can't process your upgrade at the moment because we're working to finish another request on your account. Please try again later.'  It has been saying this for over a month.

I just tried to add on a bolt-on as I have run out of data but get the error 'Because there are some changes underway on your account, you can’t make any changes on this page at the moment.'

I spoke to two different people at O2 and neither of them could tell me why this is happening. They tried to add a bolt-on for me but it said the same error.  They have raised a support ticket but I have been told this can take up to 7 days, which is ridiculous when I can use any data.  

Has anyone ever had this issue before and know how to fix it?! Any advice would be greatly received!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125714 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@Goldie84 

It sounds as if you are being moved over to the new 360 billing platform which could cause these issues.

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Goldie84
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I have suggested this to customer services on webchat and they said they can't fix the issue with my account. So frustrating!

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125714 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@Goldie84 

Live chat aren't the best people to deal with account issues. They are only trained to answer basic queries.

You should try the sales team on the number I gave you above. Or social media.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

M3z
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm experiencing the same issue with my new eSIM, which has been ongoing for the past four days. One of my orders is stuck in the processing stage, preventing me from making or receiving calls and texts.

I've spoken with seven advisers and even a manager, but I was eventually redirected to an O2 store, and unfortunately, I've had no luck so far. The most frustrating part is that no one seems to know how to fix the problem. They advised me to wait another 5 to 7 days for the order to time out, but they can't guarantee that this will resolve the issue.

I've been with O2 for a long time and have even switched my entire family to O2, but I've never had an experience like this before. This service has been extremely disappointing, and I'm seriously considering moving to another provider.

Message 5 of 5