Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same bill downloading for different dates past Sept 23

PF22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wanted to download my bills as I don't get paper bills, but got back as far as Sept 23, then all bills before that date download as Sept 23. Why is this?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146700 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@PF22 

Everyone in the same position.

Past bills seem to have stopped when O2 changed over to a new billing system.

You'll need to contact O2 for any bills prior to that which you can access in your MyO2.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

PF22
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the response, but, having tried to contact O2 already I am not looking forward to trying to contact them from the links sent. maybe an old fashioned letter will get results............, just like anything else on line these days - no humans, just AI.

Message 3 of 12

PF22
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... I should add that if the reason is because of the change in billing system - why doesn't the 'system' tell me that instead of wasting my time in using the download button and finding that the same bill is being downloaded for different dates? Not vey customer friendly is it!

Message 4 of 12

PF22
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The answer does not really fit the query but I reluctantly accept that there is no other way of finishing this for now.

Message 5 of 12

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@PF22 

Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account. You need to contact O2. 

I suggest that you message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media team are UK-based and do have a reputation for solving problems. Typical time before they engage with you is circa 48 hours but do send them reminders whilst you are waiting. 👍

Message 6 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146700 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

Yep

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 12

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Some just get a meaningless error, @PF22 - customer friendliness sinks to new depths 😖

1000019192.png

The lower button on the screenshot returns simply with:

1000019190.png

And neither link in the error blurb does anything vaguely useful - game over 😞

Message 8 of 12

PF22
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After contacting FB O2 and private message exchanged and a long conversation I was sent missing Bills back to June 22. 

Message 9 of 12

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Well done, @PF22 - the Social Media team seem to be more accommodating than the scripted responses the other support teams have to offer. Glad it worked, you are welcome.

Message 10 of 12