Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number

Andrew26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you confirm when my number will be transferred?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 717 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Message 2 of 8

Andrew26
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the request was made friday morning 

Message 3 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7918 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

We are all customers so we can't say.

You should get a text saying when. But I would contact O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 717 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Ports don't happen at the weekemd so it will probably be done Tuesday

You should get a text  with the date of transfer possibly today

Message 5 of 8

Andrew26
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

great thanks - will do 

Message 6 of 8

AJM-1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having a nightmare with O2 following transferring from 3.  O2 were given my PAC last Monday (20th November) via the Merry Hill Store, Dudley.  I watched them go through the process as they also di with my wife's transfer from 3 (we're on the same O2 account).  Still not got my old number ported across.  A manager in the UK 23rd November that my number had been successfully ported from 3 to O2.  I received an order number from O2 on 24th November concerning porting of my number.  O2 customer support deny receiving any communications from me before that date yet I have a Porting Ticket Reference No: MIG-A002150 from before the 24th.

I'm at my wit's end!  3 have closed down my old SIM because the number has been ported to O2.  I cannot access a number of bank and other accounts including one with a lot of my savings in as the 2 step verification process requires my old number which has not been ported.

Yet again this morning I'm hanging on the phone to 202 on my temporary number waiting for the next pack of lies.

Is there any member of current O2 staff in the UK who can possibly help me please?  I'd be so grateful.  I'm 69 years of age and cannot cope with this kind of stress.

Thank you in anticipation of some assistance.

Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12620 Posts
  • 196 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Not on here I'm afraid @AJM-1 as this is a customer community.

You can either keep trying the phone, using 202 or 0344 809 0202 for pay monthly, and 4445 and 0344 809 222 for pay as you go, or there are social media accounts you can message:

Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8