Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port provisioning

KM71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved from Three to O2 last Tuesday (8 days ago) porting my number and am still waiting for connection. I have no service therefore no texts or calls or data. My account is still in port provisioning and has been referred to the back office at least 3 times. I spoke to Three and the number is no longer with them. How will this get sorted please? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Snudge88
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apparently you may well have to wait until Friday for the issue to be sorted.  If you are within your 14-day cooling-off period, you might want to consider exercising your right to cancel without penalty.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Snudge88
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apparently you may well have to wait until Friday for the issue to be sorted.  If you are within your 14-day cooling-off period, you might want to consider exercising your right to cancel without penalty.

Message 2 of 5

KM71
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I had been told last Friday it may take 5 working days which coincidentally takes it to this Friday but no other reason. If I were to cancel wouldn’t I lose the number I’m trying to port…not now with Three and not yet with O2…in limbo? 

Message 3 of 5

Snudge88
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm not sure on that one.  Might be worth speaking to Three and seeing what they have to say?

Message 4 of 5

KM71
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still in the queue for porting 10 days on. Not really acceptable 

Message 5 of 5