Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Upgrade

Deirdra
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’ve just got my new upgraded phone. When selecting my package I selected an eSIM. I’ve just set up my phone and it’s saying my old phone isn’t compatible for an eSIM so I currently have no network. Can you help me with this please

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Does the old plastic SIM still work if you put it in the new phone?

If so start with that

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 8

lauadd1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is exactly the position I am in. two weeks later and lots of calls plus a visit to the shop and still have a new phone that I am unable to use. My advice if your account is not processing is to go to a shop and try and get a plastic SIM. If your my o2 account is processing then goodluck.

Message 3 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

If you are only using one network, stick to plastic. Easier to swap your SIM into another phone if things go wrong.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve got this issue. My order is “processing” for 10 days now. 

what a rubbish company o2 is. I even tried to cancel the contract and they said it’s impossible as the order is still processing. Shameful. 

did you get yours fixed? I’m on day 13 now 

Message 5 of 8

lauadd1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No I haven't managed to sort and I tried to just cancel the contract too. I mam now trying the social media channels to see if they can help. 

Message 6 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went in store and they turned me away, I’ll now do the social media route. Let’s keep each other posted 👍🏾

Message 7 of 8

lauadd1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have you got any further? Day 15 without the problem being resolved

Message 8 of 8