cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG - question to remove the device won't go away!

CC81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I log into my O2 account, under my PAYG details there's a box saying "Are you sure you want to remove this device?".

I DO NOT wish to remove it. I have clicked on the link which says "I want to keep this device", but nothing changes - the question is still there. Why is this happening?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@CC81 

Mine does the same.

I just ignore it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

CC81
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, I could ignore it... but equally, I worry that it may be some sort of warning before they go ahead and remove it anyway. Somehow, O2 has the impression I DO want to remove it, maybe because I've accidentally clicked on something... and if so, I want to correct it.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@CC81 

It's just a glitch.

Mine has been like it for well over 12 months with no detriment to my account or usage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 8

CC81
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - that's reassuring slight_smile

Message 5 of 8

SE4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. I’ve raised it in the past with customer support but it’s never gone away, been like it well over 12 months.

Message 6 of 8

Cartman
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just hope you don't ever need to change your address, buy another phone, sim or anything on the account. Otherwise you are screwed and O2 are feckless prats unable to fix their own BS.

Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9367 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Cartman 

Your views are noted, thank you. 

Message 8 of 8