Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Lisa88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have two phones, one for each of my children. We returned from Europe where they worked fine, returned to the Uk and all good. Then a few days after returning to the UK both went to No Service within a few hours of each other. The network is fine in our area and I tried both their SIMS in a different handset and they worked fine. I also tried a non O2 SIM in the handsets and all good. They are both up to date with software. I am baffled.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

As O2 Social Media are now off for the night, you will need to call O2 in the morning.

In the interim, are the two affected phones PAYG or Contract? Are they using unique MyO2 apps, or are they all in a single group or family MyO2?  Are the phones the same model, and did they both recently get the same update?

If they work on WiFi, then back then up and perform a Factory Reset, but do not apply updates until you have a chance to test them after the reset. It is not the first baffling case I have come across today, @Lisa88, and there have been reports of issues with MyO2 earlier this weekend. If you still draw a blank, 08:15am is a good time to call O2 and enlist their help to troubleshoot and hopefully get both phones back up and operational again.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Maybe @O2Lisa can check in the morning for you @Lisa88 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @MI5.

@Lisa88 I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5