Did you mean: 

No MMS or Conference calling support

hecbu45
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,
ever since i switched to o2 from giffgaff i have been unable to send MMS messages (sadly i can’t use whatsapp). i have a £15 pay rolling plan and i also checked and do have £10 top up credit, so i don’t think its a billing issue. i am using a samsung galaxy s10 and have also tried an iPhone and a nokia e71 but all of them don’t work with MMS. i checked the APN settings and everything looks good, and i get an error of “not supported by network” or “multimedia message not accepted by message centre”. i have already called customer service and they did nothing, even after escalating the problem to a “network guru” who never called me back.

I also can’t place a call on hold (error is “not allowed” or “can’t switch calls”) and so therefore i can’t add a call and then press the button to merge calls. customer services have been useless, even after a “network reset”.

if anyone knows anything, then all your help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

hecbu45
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5sorry for my late reply, tried that and still MMS does not send, only infinitely spinning pinwheel next to message. normal SMS and data works fine though

Message 11 of 11