Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links in email

JoanM1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi for some reason non of the links within my emails are opening. This means i cant do or see alot of stuff. This is only a recent problem. Can anyine help? 

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@JoanM1 

Go to Settings - Apps - Tap the 3 dots in the top right (Menu Bar)  - Default Apps - Browser App.   Now change your current default browser to see if this  resolves the problem.   Possibly you may need to uninstall and reinstall the mail app.  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@JoanM1 

Tap and hold on the link and you will get an option to open in browser.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10

JoanM1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ive tried that and nothing happens?

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@JoanM1 

I've just checked on 3 different devices and it works on all.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Message 4 of 10

JoanM1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi yes ive turned off etc several times

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Which phone do you have @JoanM1 ?

Message 6 of 10

JoanM1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its a Samsung Galaxy 5

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@JoanM1 

Go to Settings - Apps - Tap the 3 dots in the top right (Menu Bar)  - Default Apps - Browser App.   Now change your current default browser to see if this  resolves the problem.   Possibly you may need to uninstall and reinstall the mail app.  

Message 8 of 10

JoanM1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou! it worked changing the default browser which was samsung to chrome. 

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Welcome @JoanM1 

Message 10 of 10