Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 app and £10 rolling plan

Chi11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Transferred to O2 earlier this week. It has been a nightmare.

I successfully ported my old number and starting registering my account to the My O2 app. After the 48hr wait for my account to be configured, I still had no access to the app. This was an issue as I couldn't check/change my rolling plan tariff, or see my current usage. I scoured the the forums and various help sites for the appropriate customer service line. After a half a day, I was able to call O2 and ask for help with the issue. The call consisted of hours waiting on hold, being berated with marketing for another sim plan which I repeatedly expressed no interest in, and eventually ended abruptly with no resolution. I can't even move back to my old provider as the porting process needs 30 days hang time before I can change provider.

So I'm stuck with a sim in my phone which I cannot use to its full potential, and a no access to my rolling plan tariff details or most importantly, the My O2 app.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10230 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Chi11 

You will need to call customer services on 4445 or 0844 809 0202 and speak to someone who will be able to help. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10230 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Chi11 

You will need to call customer services on 4445 or 0844 809 0202 and speak to someone who will be able to help. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2