cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Account Manager – My O2 - can't install it.

DarrenMK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I have been using the My 02 app for ages and yesterday as I started it a message popped up regarding the app being out of date and I needed to update it, so I clicked on the update and it went to the google play store but no app there for updating. I restarted the My 02 app and could ignore the update nag and it worked. I have since looked on my PC at the google play store and see a new app called "Mobile Account Manager – My O2" the only one as the My 02 app has disappeared but I cannot installed it, I have an Android 12 phone how could it not be compatible. Android 13 is the latest version but not everyone has been updated and if that is the reason the very limited compatibility and no backwards compatibility is terrible.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@DarrenMK 

Currently a known issue with the app which has been reported to the developers for correction.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@DarrenMK 

Currently a known issue with the app which has been reported to the developers for correction.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

DarrenMK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, thanks.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 4