Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Discount

R8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me, my husband and son have have all just taken out new refresh accounts. I want to sign us up to the loyalty discount, but for us all to keep our own log in details? Is this possible? All 3 accounts are paid for from the same bank account.

An o2 staff member mentioned that the request for the discount had to come from the oldest account, how do we find this out, as I'm not sure if it will be mine or my husband's?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@R8 

The accounts don't need to be connected.

They just all have to be registered at the same address.

Text LOYALTY to 21500 from any phone and it will reply asking you to submit all your phone numbers.

The system will automatically reject the oldest one and apply discount to the remaining ones.

https://www.o2.co.uk/Multisave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@R8 

All the accounts must be under a single master myo2 contract, so whoever set up their account first and under the same myo2 account

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

R8
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@R8 

The accounts don't need to be connected.

They just all have to be registered at the same address.

Text LOYALTY to 21500 from any phone and it will reply asking you to submit all your phone numbers.

The system will automatically reject the oldest one and apply discount to the remaining ones.

https://www.o2.co.uk/Multisave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Claire68
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I signed up for a new contract and said I'd want to keep my old number, I was told I'd get a discount and to text loyalty using either the new temporary number or when my number was changed back. No joy, rejected, stitched up again - they also said I'd get £100 back from google - no explanation of how (not getting anything as old phone too old). 

Message 5 of 5