Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VPN fails to connect

Hi I have sophos ssl on my laptop and use it to vpn into the office. When the wifi was down I've tried using my phone's data but it fails to connect. Is there a setting somewhere that needs to change

Resolved! O2_Alert text messages

Today, 16 October '20 @ 17:07hrs, I received 2: O2_Alert text messages stating: "You've been sent a media message from +447795123057. View it at www.o2.co.uk/m/by typing in your mobile number and pin: d913xx"Can the O2 Gurus please clarify if these a...

Teressa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there no gurus any more?

I haven't been on the web page for a long time and was thinking about an upgrade, but I wouldn't do anything without talking to a guru first...and I can't find them. Are they still around? I don't feel I can just buy something without talking to some...

Su1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance calls from automated lines

I keep getting multiple calls a day, normally from 07489 or 07419 numbers, which if I then answer, seems to ring through to another number, which then picks up, there is a short sound for a few seconds of what sounds like a call center and then the l...

PeteB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as tou go sim card

Hi, I'm trying to put my o2 PAYG sim card into my new phone, but it can't see it. My old phone is a Samsung GT-E1080i, my new phone is a Emporia-One v200.My husband has a Nokia 2330c-2, also on o2 PAYG, and his sim card works in all 3 phones. My sim ...

grang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM pin code

I've just got my new SIM and I don't know my SIM pin code, can't you tell me how to get the correct pin code?

JAG77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! imessage

My iMessage will only work with email address it won’t work with my mobile number

AR2005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2's usage of my personal data in store

Hi,I have been wondering about the access to my personal data that o2 employees might possibly have in store. This may sound strange but I had a dream that someone went into an o2 store and pretended to be me and gave my number to the employee to get...

finding full call history

I would like to see my full call history going back to the start of 2020, how can I access this data that I think O2 stores? Thanks

Couchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos