Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Lost’ mobile number

Xris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined 02 (put sim in phone) on 13/6, gave 02 a PAC code and the number was ported from giffgaff to O2 on 14/6. giffgaff have confirmed my giffgaff sim is deactivated so no going back. Over a week later, 02 have not applied my old mobile number to my 02 sim. I have spent almost 5hrs on many calls to O2 Customer Service (who appear useless), waited on two occasions for call backs from O2 Managers (never received) and visited my local O2 store on three occasion's (even they don’t have a clue). Why can nobody help me and get this sorted? I am beyond frustrated. O2 have taken my money and my mobile number, leaving me in an impossible situation. I need my old number for my work. My work apps don’t work as they send a verification code to my old mobile number. I’m in complete limbo. I don’t want to move over to my temp O2 number because I’ve had my old number for years and have so many references to it. And why should I? I need someone to tell me what O2 have done with my mobile number and what’s going to be done about it.  I’ve logged a complaint with O2 but this won’t resolve my problem in a timely manner. I need somebody to help me now - PLEASE.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8137 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

@O2Sarah-  is on duty tomorrow from 8am

Look out here for a message from her. Hopefully she can investigate 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@Xris I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 3 of 3