Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls - no caller ID

Roman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since Thursday all of my incoming calls are coming through as ‘No Caller ID’. This includes all of my saved contacts. I’ve checked all of my phone settings, completed a network reset, installed the latest iOS,

called O2 twice (they just googled it and offered no solutions!), been to a store and done a SIM swap. When another SIM,

with another account and number, is placed into my phone it works fine! It seems to be baffling everyone. Anyone have any ideas??….

Message 1 of 263
262 REPLIES 262

carwynf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all!

I have done a bit of technical testing on my side today as well. When Wi-fi Calling is on all calls are No Caller ID. Also when I turn Wi-Fi Calling off all calls are No Caller ID. If I restart the iPhone with Wi-Fi calling off and receive a call the Caller ID works, but if I turn Wi-Fi calling back on it goes back to No Caller ID loop. Hopefully an account reset is only required.

Hope this helps the Tech advisors with a solution!

Message 111 of 263

carwynf
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all!

Just an update, the No Caller ID issue is back even though I followed the above process. @O2Sarah @O2Georgina can you please help, I have had a private message from @O2Ryan and given all my account details but still haven’t heard back. I am now really frustrated about the issue as I need to know who is calling me.

Message 112 of 263

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@carwynf wrote:

Hi all!

Just an update, the No Caller ID issue is back even though I followed the above process. @O2Sarah @O2Georgina can you please help, I have had a private message from @O2Ryan and given all my account details but still haven’t heard back. I am now really frustrated about the issue as I need to know who is calling me.

In case @O2Ryan does not hand over to the incoming advisor at 10:30 is @O2nath_ci - hopefully one of the two will get back to you, @carwynf 

Good luck!

Message 113 of 263

Tinks24
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having the same problem with no caller ID and no one seems to know how to fix it. Please anyone?

Message 114 of 263

pgn
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@O2Georgina should be on from 8am, @Tinks24 - hopefully she can get you sorted 🤞

Message 115 of 263

pgn
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@carwynf - did an O2 Advisor contact you yesterday? Was your issue resolved?

Message 116 of 263

carwynf
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @pgn 

The issue was raised to the engineers. Was called by a No Caller ID yesterday afternoon it was the O2 network team saying they were going to look into the issue and asked if data, calls and texts worked. Said I had no problem with those just caller ID issues. He said he would call me back when fixed. Not sure when that will be as this looks to be a major issue at the moment!

Message 117 of 263

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for that tag @pgn 

@Tinks24  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 118 of 263

JackEdmonds
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. Been having the same issue for a month. Have tried new sim, resetting network settings and contacting apple/02 but to no avail.@O2Sarah @O2Georgina could you please advise? 

Thanks

Message 119 of 263

gaffer
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello All, another one with this issue since Christmas, it is driving me insane  - replaced SIM as requested, reset factory settings as requested. Nothing changes - is anyone able to assist? @O2Sarah @O2Georgina 

Many thanks!

Message 120 of 263