Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Disney + ???

Jacqui999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why are these questions not being answered?

I bought at great expence a new phone in November.  I was offered the Disney + channel, free for 6 months.  I've been trying to download it on my phone, laptop and Smart Television, each time I reach the payment page, and only have the options of paying monthly or annually, no option for the free 6 months.  I'm having no luck either, in contacting O2 in a variety of ways, to help, please respond?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145126 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@Jacqui999 

How to here but I fear you are too late now Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hi @Jacqui999 

We have been told by one of our O2 account advisors to use mobile data only on your phone if trying to add Disney. I did mine on my PC using Wifi and it was fine.

Further info here

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Jacqui999
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff, thank you so much for your reply.  You've solved my problem, and I'm very grateful.  I can now access Disney Plus on my laptop and phone, however lol, not on my Smart Television?  Any further clues?  Thanking you in anticipation..

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Jacqui999 

I have found from experience, it does depend on your TV, make and model

Check this out.

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=eac89167db3048900a2af56e0f96193b 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Shazza33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah exactly the same here. I've just upgraded my contract at O2 they offered me the free 6 months of Disney Channel and when I go to activate it on the O2 app the Disney Channel is asking me to pay upfront £7.99??!! I don't get it?

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Shazza33 

Follow the advice in this guide Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7